Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am locked out! This morning. Have no idea where to start.

Customer Question
I am locked out! ...

I am locked out!

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Have no idea where to start. I appreciate the help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

The phone has been great until today. No I don't think so...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/27/2017
Technician: MacHelpdesk,
 replied 7 months ago
MacHelpdesk

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Technician: MacHelpdesk,
 replied 7 months ago

I can help you out with this. What does it say on the screen of your iPhone at the moment?

I have a Blackberry Passport that I cannot get into not a iPhone.
Technician: MacHelpdesk,
 replied 7 months ago

Ok then your question was put in the wrong category, let me recategorise it for you and another expert should pick it up.

When?
Technician: MacHelpdesk,
 replied 7 months ago

I have sent it to the moderators for review, meanwhile I will Opt-Out.

I'm not sure when you will get a reply but it should not be long.

Yeah, and how do I get my money back if it is long?
How did I even get referred to a "Mac Specialist?" I have a Blackberry Passport cell phone! How do I get my money back?