Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an international dialing. But, it can not be used.

Customer Question
I have an international...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

IPhone7 128GB

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

It is 1month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it possible to talk with Japanese translator?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I have done below
1. Power cycle your device by turning it off & on
2. Enable Roaming
3. If options 1 & 2 does not work, please give Verizon’s tech support a call at(###) ###-#### (In the event of being asked for account verification, make sure you tell the rep you are just trouble shooting the device and not making changes on the account)
11/28/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Are you in the US trying to call internationally? Also when you go to dial what message is your iPhone giving you before it disconnects?