Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I keep getting messages that my phone needs the two factor…

Customer Question
I keep getting messages...

I keep getting messages that my phone needs the two factor authentication

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I can't complete and don't have code for two-factor authentication

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I am trying now but don't have a code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/27/2017
Technician: armymil2003,
 replied 7 months ago
armymil2003

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Technician: armymil2003,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Technician: armymil2003,
 replied 7 months ago

Could you explain a little more of why you're receiving this? Are you trying to reset a gmail/google password?

no i need an appointment in person I want to not try this method.... too long and confusing
i want an appointment at cherry creek store in denver