Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I upgraded my iphone to ios o1.1.2 and was asked for my

Customer Question
I upgraded my iphone...

I upgraded my iphone to ios o1.1.2 and was asked for my apple id to open the phone again. I do know my apple id because it is stored in my phone...every on line effort I have attempted to solve the problem has ended in failure or disconnnection...including charging me $5.00 to continue the process and then saying I am not connected to the internet on my desktop I need to tALKJ to a tecfk because I am a techno peasant but I need to restore my phone asap

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

At least amonth ago I think

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes...but I always have met a glitch and I need guidance to get through this...I am 86 so not as fast as I once was..nor as smart

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I need step by step guidance...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 8 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

To clarify, you said you are unsure of what your Apple ID is? Thanks.