Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My new phone keeps telling me im rooming and i need a

Customer Question
My new phone keeps...

My new phone keeps telling me im rooming and i need a creditcard to make a call. im set up with a direct monthley maymentoff my creditcard for straighttalk . ive been with them for 4 yrs. never had so much trouble

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Lg

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

Just bought the phone so set it up days ago but only made first call today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Justdontunderstand whats going on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/27/2017
Technician: Camille-Mod,
 replied 7 months ago
Camille-Mod
My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully:
It looks like your question was meant for a different company ( Straight talk? ). We match people with questions to experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can still help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
can you still help?
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert
It sounds like he may have never activated the phone appropriately. When you made your payment did you actually activate the phone afterwards?
i thought so all my info transferd the call went through but first it gave me a recording i needed a card
Was this all done over the phone line with the automated system? Or was this done on the website?

How did you go about activating the phone? If it was not done correctly or completely we can fix it.