Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Installed ios 11.1.2, asked me to change password, will not…

Customer Question
Installed ios 11.1.2, asked...

Installed ios 11.1.2, asked me to change password, will not accept. Angelo Perez

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to sync to iTunes?

How do accomplish that?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/27/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you have on the screen of your device now please?

Thank you