Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I want to sign out icloud. because the ID my phone used is…

Customer Question
I want to sign...

I want to sign out icloud. because the ID my phone used is an ID used 6 years ago, I dont know the password ***** I cannot access that email

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

For this apply ID i was not able to use it for at least 5 years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Well, no use, I cannot remember any answer of the questions. I set up that ID when I first got Apple phone, was not trust those online thing, I gave wrong birthday etc. but i have evidence/ purchase proof of the phone is under my name, i purchsed it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing, I just want to delete the old apple id off my phone so i can use "find my phone" and i cloude function

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/27/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Did you at one stage setup this Apple ID?

Please let me know