Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm trying to get setting changed so I can give my phone to…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get setting changed so I can give my phone to my grandson , however I cant remember my pass codes

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I haven't used this for for at least a year

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have a different iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried resetting but it wont work because I don't know my pass codes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/26/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know what is the make and model of the phone which you have forgotten the passcode?