Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I want to change my password. The phone. 1-17-2017. Sorry…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

1-17-2017

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Sorry was 11-17-2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to access the phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/26/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your smartphone? Who is your wireless carrier?