Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My wife’s iPhone 7plus is acting up. The screen is magnified…

Customer Question
My wife’s iPhone 7plus...

My wife’s iPhone 7plus is acting up. The screen is magnified and her apps open and calls are made on their own. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

She said the latest one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

5 days gotten worse last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 6 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Hello, I'm Samuel your expert. I'm reviewing your question just give me a moment.

Have you ever done a soft reset (no information is deleted with this reset)?

To soft reboot an iPhone 7, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for about 10 seconds, or until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen. Once you see the Apple logo, let go of both buttons and allow the device a few moments to reboot back into iOS.