Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I transfer my contacts from my cell phone to the

Customer Question
How do I transfer...

How do I transfer my contacts from my cell phone to the Panasonic base unit?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple i6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I just bought the Panasonic home phone units and am having difficulty understanding what steps I have to make to transfer my contacts from my cell to the home phone.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/25/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. Does your Panasonic unit have a model available?