Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I want to use my LG G3 smart phone SO MUCH MORE on-the-go,

Customer Question
Hi, I want to use my...
I want to use my LG G3 smart phone SO MUCH MORE on-the-go, while working outside in Construction industry and while walking, eating, drinking, etc., etc. I have two years contract ending in June, 2019. I don't want to change/replace this phone because of Financial reasons.
The issue or problem is that its battery drains out fast because of huge use. Please let me know in details what to do? Thanks
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please also note I live in very cold place in Canada; heavy winter clothing to work outside for upto 14 hours and huge use of smart phone for work too. Thanks
11/25/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Hello, I am Samuel and I will help you today. Sorry for the delay this site is not always instant especially when we have large workloads. There are 2 general causes of battery drainage:

1. Bad software

2. Bad battery

A bad battery would require you to pay for a repair center to replace it or (since you have had it less then a year you can send it to the carrier or manufacturer for repair under the 1-year warranty. In order to go the warranty route and to rule out software being the issue you will have to do a factory reset. Have you backed your data up anywhere before?

Will reply later. thanks

No problem.

The battery is good. My question is different.
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please.
The Battery is good
I can find solutions for FREE through Google, YouTube, social media but I don't have time too

If you are using your phone with apps that use location services (tracking your location) or refreshing in the background then it will drain your battery fast.

I know. Still I want to use LG G3 like that. Please read and fully understand what the issues, concerns are and write all the suitable OPTIONS, SOLUTIONS. Thanks!
Please understand the situations. Thanks

I understand the situation -- You are asking a very vague question for your situation.

Thanks

You're welcome

I want to rate.

You can use the rating at the top of the page or leave the rating in the box here.

It's not available at the top of the page

You can leave it here in the box and I can send it in to have it adjusted. Thank you

2 stars

Thank you

Technician: ProTechExper,
 replied 7 months ago
ProTechExper
Hello like to use my phone for everything it is capable of as well so i know the importance of finding a solution that will make battery last longer wnd i will be glad to help. I am a different rep. This request is still showing open. Are you still in need of a solution? If so I have a couple of questions. Are you willing to purchase any accessories to resolve the concern? Your LG G3 is provided through which carrier?
I have already found solutions, options myself. Thanks