Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone is blurry when I attempt to use the phone. How can…

Customer Question
My iPhone is blurry...

My iPhone is blurry when I attempt to use the phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How can I tell

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

2 weeks The phone center said to update which I did and now it is blurry again

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/24/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Which model of iPhone is this ?

ios11.1.2

What is the model of your iphone ? iPhone 6, 7 etc

And how old is it ?