Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

This phone went through an update and I am having trouble…

Customer Question
This phone went through...

This phone went through an update and I am having trouble getting operational again. I set up a passcode at first, but then turned it off. It asks for a password, but I don't know that that was ever set up either. I don't want either of them. S/N FCCSR2EGHGO2 IPHONE 7+ HUBERT THOMAS(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your iPhone?

I can receive calls but must use the EMERGENCY option to make a call, IF it lets me. It has been about 2 days since update.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to sync to iTunes?

I'll try, but I have never done that on this phone. I do on the iMac.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I do not subscribe to texting so that may not work.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How much longer????/I need to leave the house soon.Hubert Thomas
This is no way to support a product.I give up. Do not charge me the remaining money at this point.Hubert Thomas
11/23/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant at all times. I am Samuel and I can help. Would you still like help? This site connects you with an expert in the field you are asking about. However I do not handle the financial portion. So if you need anything related to that it would require you to contact customer service.