Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My IPhone was locked as I lost my passcode. I am in the

Customer Question
My IPhone was locked...

My IPhone was locked as I lost my passcode. I am in the process of restoring the data. I have changed my Apple ID but do not recall the password. Where can I find the password ***** activating my phone?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Less than three months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's been locked since yesterday. I tried to erase all data through iTune.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/22/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. You do not have the ability to get your old password ***** PIN for your phone. Do you remember your Apple ID if so we can reset your password.