Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My charging cord wont go in to charge. IPhone 6. Just now…

Customer Question
My charging cord wont...

My charging cord wont go in to charge

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just now went to plug in and wouldnt go in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thay no thats all no that's all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/22/2017
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!Can you see any obstruction or damage in the iPhone charge port?
O
No

okay, do you have another charge cable you can try?

I’ve tried them all

okay, unfortunately this sounds like the charge port has failed and will need to be repaired or replaced.