Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have the crestron app on my phone to operate things on my…

Customer Question
I have the crestron...

I have the crestron app on my phone to operate things on my motor home. All worked well, now I can't get it to initialize

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It's a iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been in the motor home for a month or so. Not sure where to start. It said connected to motor home and starts initializing but never connects

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

It says connected to H14a8069. The motor home wi fi but the wheel keeps turning

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I will help you. Is the device able to connect to the internet ok? Is the issue solely with crestron app.