Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Phone was reset by accident. forgot email and password. Have…

Customer Question
Phone was reset by...

Phone was reset by accident. forgot email and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Have been trying all day. originally set a year ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Galaxy7 samsung metro pcs

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Samsung? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Puchased a year ago. phone says verify your google account device was reset. to continue sign in with google account that was previously synced ont this account problem is cant remember email or password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The Email account will be ending in a @gmail.com

This you will have created at the time of settung up the phone initially.

Can you remember the part before the @gmail.com you set?

Please let me know