Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

My bbm messaging doesn't want switch back on when i want

my bbm messaging doesn't want...
my bbm messaging doesn't want switch back on when i want switch bach to my old phone it says temporary server error
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: model is blackberry classic
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: since Saturday i tried to switch to a samsung phone i got the bbm set up on the samsung but i dont
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: have any luck to set up my google account on the samsung! bbm setup says the blackberry ID***@******.*** is already associated with bbm on another device witch is likely the samsung !
11/21/2017
Ronald Brock

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question today. Have you tried to log out or detach your account that is on the Samsung and then try logging onto bbm on your BB?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
well the trouble is i had not logged out of my account on my samsung or i was logged into my samsung account when i accidentally factory reset my samsung
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
with what phone number should i call you ?
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
actually that is the device number that i am having trouble with call me at 1-***-***-**** and ask for joe
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
hi my bbm still doesn't want to work i tried changing my blackberry ID and i did a security wipe and it still works the same !
I'm wondering if it would work if i change to a new sim card
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
on my samsung when i go next on the end user licence agreement page it takes me to verifying your account
goggle and option email or phone number this is as far as i can get when i enter my account info it just goes back to this screen to verifying your account and i have change my password ***** couple times already
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
please

Have you tried a factory reset?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
is that different yet then security wipe ?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
or are you talking about my samsung now ?

I am talking about the phone that is causing the issues

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
well my old phone the blackberry classic and my new phone the samsung both don't work i did a security wipe on my bb classic but not a factory reset on my samsung yet

Are you using the BBM app on the Android?

Yes, you will need to use your Google account now.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
it asks to verify goggle account and when i enter my gmail address and password ***** just pops back to that screen again

And you do not see any error messages?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
no i don't

Restart your phone and see if the issue continues

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
i did a couple times already

Unfortunately, this is a new issue from the original one and if you cannot get past that screen then there isn't a way to help you

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
it wouldn't even work to get a new phone and new sim card and then make a new bb ID ?

You can get a new phone if you wish

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
do you think i could get bbm working on it ?
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
or would this problem just continue ?

Yes, the app should work on a new phone.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
i would be willing to try before i give up completely with bbm cause that what i use my phone the most for

Yes, try using a new phone with BBM.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
OK thanks for your time

You're very welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top of this page to rate as 5 stars so that I am paid for our time together.

Harry, IT
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
hi i just tought I'd let you know all i had to do was switch off my blackberry pertect on my bb classic then my samsung worked ! then i could get past that screen on my samsung .
Harry, IT