Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I purchase a Sony CX-6000 phone. It is to be used as an eBay…

Customer Question
I purchase a Sony...

I purchase a Sony CX-6000 phone. It is to be used as an eBay phone so focus and zoom are very important. I also am getting what I think is an error message - a flashing hand palm. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

ILCE-6000L CS-6000

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just got it 2 days ago and I've been following the instructions and what people on internet are saying as the settings that should be used.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is it able to take photos at all still?

Please let me know