Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iphone 6 plus has problem. 6 s plus. Can not restor

Customer Question
My iphone 6 plus...

My iphone 6 plus has problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

6 s plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can not restor

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/20/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you provide me detail please on the exact issue you are having with the phone?

Please let me know

Thank you