Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It's a replacement iPhone 6S. Got it today.; I'm on my

Customer Question
It's a replacement iPhone...

It's a replacement iPhone 6S. Got it today.; I'm on my bro-in-law's AT&T plan, and have downloaded stuff, and even sent e-mails, but I can't make phone calls. Why?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It's brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Are you a robot?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Phone Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No

Technician's Assistant: Unless you give a sliver of your skin for DNA analysis, how would I know you were human?

You have no way of knowing,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what happens when you try to make a phone call?

Please let me know

thank you