Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

Iphone is disabled it says connect to iTunes what does iunes

have to do with phone JA...
iphone is disabled it says connect to iTunes what does iunes have to do with phone
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 4 maybe 5
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 3 days tired lot of things even went to att couldn't help
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no don't think so
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there ?

We can fix it using that computer. The computer, is it an Apple Mac or Windows PC ?

Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Phone call session started

Instead of phone call, May I connect to your computer and fix the phone myself for you ? This would be faster

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
fix phone your self

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your computer now, then click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/281040877

or go to www.fastsupport.com and enter this code 281040877

Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named GoTo Opener or Launcher will be downloaded. Then open the GoTo Opener or Launcher file you see there and then open theGoTo Opener or Launcher application. Allow permission to connect if asked.

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

It looks you declined to join the remote session. Remember, secure remote is a secure one time connection and you can see what I'm doing to fix the phone. Let me know if you don't want secure remote

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
please fix phone any way you can

I can fix it. But you need accept remote connection. Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your computer now, then click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/303611731​

or go to www.fastsupport.com and enter this code 303611731​

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
we done yet

How is the download process going ? How much time remaining ?

It showed like 40 hours to complete

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
battery might be dead

Of computer ?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
no phone

It is supposed to be blank until your computer restore it. What is your computer showing ?

Is there any way you can get access to a faster internet WiFi ? You need a faster internet to fix it. Otherwise, it will take several hours and it may fail if the internet goes out

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
in recover mode

Look at the top right. Do you see a downward arrow button ? CLick it and what is the time remaining ?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
can you tell me whats going on will I have to get another phone how much is this costing
I have started the restore process. Like I said before, your internet is too slow and it showed like 40 hours to complete since our session.In iTunes Look at the top right. Do you see a downward arrow button ? CLick it and what is the time remaining ?
Sorry, I will not be able to call you. In fact a phone call will not help because I already connected to your computer and started the restore process. It showed 40-50 hours to complete. If it stopped then you need to get access to a faster internet connection. Can you do that ?
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
sorry can't connect to another internet service don't know what to do

On the iTunes screen, click Restore and do it by following onscreen steps. Then click on the downward arrow at the top right and what is showing there ?

If it is showing several hours, then you need to take it to the Apple Store to get it fixed. That is the only. This issue can be fixed.

Ashik, Smartphone Tech