Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

More times than not, my phone goes straight to voicemail. I

Customer Question
reboot, and it works for...
More times than not, my phone goes straight to voicemail. I reboot, and it works for a short time and then goes directly to voicemail again
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Maybe a year
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just started yesterday. Just have been rebooting
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: A week ago it had to have a whole new speaker system installed....I was unable to hear anyone. That works fine now.
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Smartphones
11/18/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 28 days ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Hello I am Samuel and I can help you. What model device is it that you are using? Also what happens when you call out during the direct to voicemail times?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
It always works when you call out
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I can see whets this is going..,no where. I waited several hours just to have u ask me another question. No thank you to this. I will go to the Apple. Store where there is no charge and it will get fixed.

This site connects you with an expert in the area you are looking for an answer for. It is not an immediate as our experts do not work in a call center. I am glad to help you if you need me to. If you go to Apple that is also an option for you.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Btw, you don’t answer a question with another question....costing $20.00! I’m done !

We troubleshoot. We can not answer with out the right information. Which requires several follow up question. We as experts do not handle your financials so you have to reach out to CS for any questions regarding that.

I hope you can get help with a visit to Apple today!

Thanks Samuel

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
U should have asked all pertinent questions at the same time. Instead of stretching it to keep charging.
I absolutely understand why you would feel that way. In my experience troubleshooting is a process each question rules out answers that are applicable in points us to the right direction. Especially when I'm not Hands-On with the device that's pretty necessary. I'll be glad to open up your request to other experts to see if someone has an answer based on the information you've given so far. Take care! Samuel
Samuel White
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert