Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I ST USEDJ. HOLD ON, I HAVE TO CACE COVER OFF. I COUULDN'T

I ST USEDJ JA: What's the...
I ST USEDJ
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: HOLD ON , I HAVE TO CACE COVER OFF.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I COUULDN'T FIND SN. THE HPONE IS AN IPHONE 6X+ AND IT WAS PURCHACHESED EARLY LASTYEAR/
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ON
11/18/2017
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. What is the issue you are having with the Iphone?

Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert
Phone call session started

I reached out to you a moment ago.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I'm sorry Sam, is there a number I can dial to answer your call?
Hi John try following this tutorial:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwijj8jT4sjXAhUH_WMKHYSoB2gQxa8BCCUwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
Samuel White
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert