Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Have IPhone and Fox News Live videos "No authorization, etc.

Customer Question
Have IPhone and Fox...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Iphone 6s 3 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since about 2 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Have logged out and then logged back in again with my Direct Tv passwords

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/17/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please provide me with the full error message