Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Help with getting iTunes app on my phone. I don't know,

Customer Question
Help with getting iTunes...

Help with getting iTunes app on my phone

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I don't know, maybe 3 years. Samsung Galaxy S5.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, bought wireless headphones, have an iTunes account with $ on it and want to get an iTunes app.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Please send me instructions.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/17/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you are trying to install the iTunes app in your Samsung Galaxy S5, Is it right? If the issue is right, then the iTunes app is not compatible for Samsung Galaxy S5 phone. Basically iTunes app is in .ipa format and android app is in .apk format, So you cannot install the app and app will not support. If you need the iTunes app on the Samsung Galaxy phone, you can download the app in the Playstore.