Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

My blackberry is locked; I do not have a password to unlock;

Customer Question

My blackberry is locked; I do not have a password ***** unlock; I can only make phone calls, receive phone calls, but no emails, no text msg, no voice mails. My blackberry is a BOLD 700 or 900 purchased in 2012. HELP
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: All I know is it is a BOLD from 2012
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started yesterday, not allowing me to send nor receive emails; asked for a password.....I tried everyone I could think of, nothing worked...went thru the website, nothing wored
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: AS of today, I took out the battery to reboot; when it was back in and ready to do, the screen said- screen locked. I tried to unlock it with the button on top of the phone, then it said need password, which I do not have...at this time I can make and receive calls, but no voice mails, no text msgs, no email and I do work and need all those items, I was just on another 'text help' page...they sent me to a page to pay for the service, once I entered my information, the page went away and wanted me to sign up for a service contract. I could not get back to where I started.
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this the password ***** the lock screen? So you can unlock and use the screen?

Please let me know

Thank you