Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Trying locate lost iPhone. IPhone 6 Plus. Lost about 2hrs.

Customer Question
Trying locate lost iPhone. ...

Trying locate lost iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPhone 6 Plus.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Lost about 2hrs. Called apple, and a couple things online. None will give me an exact location.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Someone got it cuz they keep declining my calls

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/15/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.icloud.com/#find

Sign into your Apple ID account

It will bring up the current location or the last known location -- On that same screen, you can lock the phone or erase it, etc.

K

Sign into your Apple ID account

Tried that didn't work
What exactly didn’t work?
It's not on my acct so we can't find it
It's under metro pcs. I have all info except serial #.
If it is not showing up on your account then someone has factory
reset it and you cannot locate it using the iCloud option.
It rings when I call it an they decline the call after 2 rings
He jus lost it like 2hrs ago