Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I cannot get my set to transfer calls to my cell phone. I

Customer Question
I cannot get my set...
I cannot get my set to transfer calls to my cell phone. I need this because of my business. I dial star 72 get the dial tone and while inserting my ten digit phone number the phone starts giving me a busy signal.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: well when I bought the phone it worked. I took my cell phone number out of the phone last week by dialing star 73 now I cannot get the phone to accept my cell phone.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. I just need to get this back into my phone so I can leave the office and not miss any calls.
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Smartphones
11/14/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 29 days ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. The number you are transferring from is a landline? Also the number you are forwarding to is with Verizon?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
it is verizon

From a landline?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service