Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

How do I knoiw when a voicemail message has been left

Customer Question
Second opinion] how do I...
Second opinion] how do I knoiw when a voicemail message has been left (voicemail is from provider)JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?Customer: one month - since system installedJA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: yesJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
11/14/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 1 month ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. What is the make and model of your device?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service