Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone number is 216 *********. I can make a phone call. I…

Customer Question
My phone number is...

My phone number is ***** *********. I can make a phone call. I have reset my password ***** still can not login. It said my password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just reset my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to make a call

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/13/2017
Technician: TechnicalByte,
 replied 8 months ago
TechnicalByte

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: TechnicalByte,
 replied 8 months ago

Is your phone android or is it an iphone?

What type of email did you set up for the phone?