Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

My phone number is 216 *********. I can make a phone call. I

Customer Question
My phone number is *****...

My phone number is ***** *********. I can make a phone call. I have reset my password ***** still can not login. It said my password ***** *****

JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Customer: Yes

JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: yahoo JA: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Customer: I just reset my password

JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer: I need to make a call

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Smartphones
11/13/2017
Technician: TechnicalByte,
 replied 28 days ago
TechnicalByte

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: TechnicalByte,
 replied 28 days ago

Is your phone android or is it an iphone?

What type of email did you set up for the phone?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service