Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm locked out of my phone and forgot the password. The day…

Customer Question
I'm locked out of...

I'm locked out of my phone and forgot the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

The day i got the x delivered

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I was trying to today and thats what got me locked out of it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Connected to itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope i just want in my phone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/13/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your phone please?

Thank you