Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Did a factory reset on my samsung s7 edge...now i cannot get…

Customer Question
did a factory reset on...
did a factory reset on my samsung s7 edge...now i cannot get past the google account verify step....it asks for my account and password ***** give it AND IT SAYS TO WAIT 24 HOURS ...BUT I HAVE WAITED FOR 2 DAYS AND STILL GET THE same answer.....can you help???
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/12/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Did you make sure to wait 24 hours without trying to access the phone at all?

waited but did not power off the phone....

Power off the phone and power it back on

Try to sign in now