Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

My grangdauthers s7 edge was locked up att store reset

Customer Question
phone . she doesnot...
my grangdauthers s7 edge was locked up att store reset phone . she doesnot know mher google password ***** reload . she is autisic can you help me
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: the phone was reset at the att strore yesterday
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i dont think so she doesnt understand some of these things
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: we tried useing my google account info at att and at my house this morning
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
11/12/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 1 month ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. Are you guys at the screen to enter the information? (google username and password)

Vinod Menon, Customer Service