Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My grangdauthers s7 edge was locked up att store reset

Customer Question
My grangdauthers s7 edge...

My grangdauthers s7 edge was locked up att store reset phone . she doesnot know mher google password ***** reload . she is autisic can you help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

The phone was reset at the att strore yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I dont think so she doesnt understand some of these things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

We tried useing my google account info at att and at my house this morning

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/12/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help. Are you guys at the screen to enter the information? (google username and password)