Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am locked out of my phone by my grandson and I have waited…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my phone by my grandson and I have waited the 24 hours and it still will not come back on. I thought I knew my couple account but not working

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I tried to talk to a person on google and he was much help and Verizon said only Google could get it unlocked

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

You mean my cell phone. This is for my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Google, Samsung and Verizon purchase 7/6/2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/12/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 8 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I will help you. So the phone is stuck on the google account screen asking for the username and password?