Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I am locked out of my phone by my grandson and I have waited

Customer Question
the 24 hours and it...
I am locked out of my phone by my grandson and I have waited the 24 hours and it still will not come back on. I thought I knew my couple account but not working
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: i tried to talk to a person on google and he was much help and Verizon said only Google could get it unlocked
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: you mean my cell phone. This is for my cell phone
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Google, Samsung and Verizon purchase 7/6/2017
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i don't think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
11/12/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 1 month ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I will help you. So the phone is stuck on the google account screen asking for the username and password?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service