Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I've lost it in a paddock :( Its an iPhone 5 (i think) Your…

Customer Question
I've lost it in...

I've lost it in a paddock :(

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its an iPhone 5 (i think)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Your don't seem like a real person

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I think the phone is still on

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/10/2017
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Obviously, have a friend call your number repeatedly, until you answer - hoping to find it by hearing is ringtone.

After that... do you have a Bluetooth accessory for it, or headset for it, that has been paired with it before, perhaps?