Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

We have a Samsung galaxy S6. We now have three ipads, the…

We have a Samsung galaxy...
We have a Samsung galaxy S6.We now have three ipads, the newest one is the Ipad ProWith the other two Ipads we are able to connect to the Samsung when we are out by turning the Mobile Hostpot tethering on with the Samsung and connecting via the Ipads.BUT we no longer remember the password ***** the Samsung and when we try to connect to the Samsung via the Ipad Pro we have to enter the password ***** cannot remember it.How can we retrieve the password ***** the Samsung phone?Thank you.Paul.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/16/2017
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you forgot your Samsung galaxy S6 Hotspot password ***** you are unable to connect your iPad to the Samsung galaxy S6, is it right?

That is correct.
I got it and it is very easy to retrieve or edit your hotspot password. Please follow the instructions given below.1. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps
> Settings > Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
2. Tap Mobile Hotspot.
3. Tap the Menu icon(located in the upper-right).
4. Tap Configure mobile hotspot.
5. If you need to know only the password ***** Tap Show password ***** view the entered password. (Or)
6. If you want change the password ***** Tap the Password ***** then enter the preferred password.
7. If you done any changes please Tap Save.Please let me know whether it worked or not. Thank you
Karthik Nagarajan