Smartphones

Smartphone Questions? Ask A Smartphone Technician for Answers

Smartphones

I was organizing my apps on my iPhone and by mistake I moved

Customer Question
my JustAnswer app I tip...
I was organizing my apps on my iPhone and by mistake I moved my JustAnswer app I tip of my Home Depot app and it absorbed it without creating a folder. Now the only way I can get to the JustAnswer app is to search for it. How do I get it back?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
10/10/2017
Technician: Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician replied 1 month ago
Viet-Smartphone Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. At the home screen on your iPhone, if you swipe the screen left and/or right, do you see the JustAnswer app? And/or if you open each of your other folders, do you see the JustAnswer app icon? If yes, then you can tap and hold on the JustAnswer app icon, then drag it to where you want, then release.

- If that does not work, open App Store app icon, then type / search for justanswer then uninstall the JustAnswer app for now, then get / reinstall it, and check.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I went into the App Store there’s no option to uninstall - only open

Press and hold Power icon on your iPhone, then slide to power off, then wait a bit, then turn it back on and check.

- Do you see the JustAnswer app icon anyway on your screen or in any folder?

At the home screen, make sure to swipe from right to left to find all apps, then swipe from left to right to find all apps, keep swiping until you get all your apps, so you can find your JustAnswer app. At at each screen, make sure to check all your folders to see if the JustAnswer app is there.

- If that does not work, please go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout > and confirm, then see if you can find the JustAnswer app icon now.

Please let me know. Thank you.

How are you? It's been a few days. Do you still need help with this issue?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician