Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need my puk and sim number. Apple 5s. It just shut down…

Customer Question
I need my puk...

I need my puk and sim number

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Apple 5s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just shut down because I was locked out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get another sim card or i could get my digits from him

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/7/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can only get the PUK code from your cellular provider.

Let me know who your cellular provider is if you need any assistance in contacting them.
--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------