Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How can I lock out someone that calls me every 5>10 minutes.

Customer Question
How can I lock...

How can I lock out someone that calls me every 5>10 minutes. They are iYog, They tried this last year on my computer. They locked my computer. I had to send it to the factjory, , and they said the hard drive would have to be changed. The cost was more than a new computer.When they call, it says UNKNOWN CALLER. Can I block them?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This time, 2 wks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

To make it worse, they did the same thing they did 6 mos, ago. They said they would stop the calls for $200.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/6/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

As per my understanding you wants to block the unknown caller contact number on your phone is it correct?

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 10 months ago

If this is the case please refer this link https://recomhub.com/blog/block-unknown-calls-on-iphone-7-and-iphone-7-plus-caller-block-solution/ and let me know if this helps.