Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I didn't have my camera with me and needed to take some

Customer Question
I didn't have my...

I didn't have my camera with me and needed to take some photos. How do I get them out of my phone to print them?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Purchased it August 2014

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first time I have taken photos with it, since I wasn't sure how I could get the photos out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I love my Jitterbug. I don't do much with it. My husband and I just carry it when we are out, so that we can contact each other, and we use it for our long distance calls. Nothing else.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/5/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Could you please tell me the exact model number of your phone?

I'm trying to find the information
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Okay, Thanks for the update.

No. I've changed my mind about getting help from you. Please cancel the question and credit my account.
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support.