Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

This morning my iphone showed it had done an update but then…

Customer Question
This morning my iphone...

This morning my iphone showed it had done an update but then I recieved a security message that someone from Sydney was trying to login so 3 times I've tried to change my password. both my iphone and ipad keep showing this problem,

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Also it wanted to delete all my data from icloud

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I font understand what to do ?it's all happened this morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

My iphone keeps having a message for a 6 digit code which came on my ipad but my iphone doesnt change

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/5/2017
Technician: Chris Lindsey, Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be more than happy to help you with your question.

Someone is trying to log into your Apple ID account. Let's go ahead and try to reset our security questions to help prevent this. From Apple:

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
  2. In the Security section, click Edit.
  3. If you already have security questions, you'll be asked to answer them before you continue. Forgot the answers?
  4. Click Change Questions. If you need to set them up, click Add Security Questions.
  5. Choose your new security questions, then enter the answers.
  6. Add and verify a rescue email address.

It's very important to remember the answers to your security questions to avoid being locked out of your account. And make sure you add and verify your rescue email address. If you forget the answers to your security questions, you'll need a rescue email address to help you reset them.

When finished with your question, please rate 5 Stars then click on the Submit Button so I will get credit for helping you or use the 'Reply' option to continue with your question until you have reached an answer. You are always welcomed to follow up with me at any time.

Good evening. I am following up on your question and would love to continue helping you.

I look forward to your reply.

Chris L