Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I clicked on the update and now its still trying to verify…

Customer Question
I clicked on the...

I clicked on the update and now its still trying to verify the update. i cant turn it off or do anything

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

6 and about two yrs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing it requested i update 'clicked on it and now stuck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/4/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?