Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Is there a working app that actualy hacks facebook

Customer Question
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/4/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

Have you recently been hacked?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

No i need to access my young teenage childrens accounts

Thank you for the update. The only way you can access another person's account is if you have their password.

You may just wish to ask them for their passwords. If you go through the process and reset their password ***** they won't be able to access their accounts. If that happens, they will just reset it again and you will lose access.

I understand you wish to access their accounts to keep them safe. Do you wish for it to remain a secret that you have access to their accounts?

of course they are teenage children

The only way to gain access to their account is if you have their password.