Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have locked my phone how do i unlocke it. 3 yrs. It just…

Customer Question
I have locked my...

I have locked my phone how do i unlocke it

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

3 yrs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just started doing it i have done no troubleshooting

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/4/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 10 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 10 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you tell me what is the make and model of the phone?

thank u for your help but i am havng to reply on my phone it is a goverment phone
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 10 months ago

I understand, I would like to know what is the name or model number of the phone which is locked? So that I can go ahead check what is the possibilities of doing a unlocking the phone