Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Why can't I unlock my phone? About 2 years. Shows camera in…

Customer Question
Why can't I unlock...

Why can't I unlock my phone?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

About 2 years

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Shows camera in lower right corner.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/3/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?

Thank you

I can't find that.

ok, can you tell me please the brand (make) of the phone?

Apple and 7 I think. I have no access to another phone.

Thanks

Can you hold the volume down and power buttons until you see the apple logo then releaae.

Let the phone restart and tell me if it now works please.

I can't get the logo and can't slide the unlock image.

ok, hold the home button and the power button for about 10 seconds until the logo shows then release.

Tell me when you have please

Says Iphone not backed up and I can't push ok to be on or slide to unlock. Apple logo doesn't come on

ok, can you connect it to your computer and open iTunes

What does iTunes then say?

can't get

Sorry? I only saw Can't get

Can you tell me what you meant please?