Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It’s not my printer. I need help removing photos from the…

Customer Question
It’s not my printer...

It’s not my printer. I need help removing photos from the photo icon. I added them to pc and then back to my phone by mistake. Is there any way for you to log n my pc and resolve the issue?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It’s an I phone 6

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hp pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Lap top

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/3/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When you say photo icon, which icon do you specically mean? On your computer? On your phone?

Please let me know

Thank you