Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I was double charged today after downloading app and using…

Customer Question
I was double charged...

I was double charged today after downloading app and using for 1st time

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Used from my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

What does this have to do with dbl charge?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Excuse me? I pay for your assistance with a dbl charge from this company?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/3/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To get a refund:

1. Launch Mail from your Home screen.
  2. Search for "Your receipt from Apple" if it's not immediately visible.
  3. Tap on the receipt for the purchase your want refunded. (Unless you remember the date, there's no way to tell which receipt is which unless you tap it to open it, so you might end up tapping a lot...)
  4. Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page.
  5. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.

6. Tap Choose Problem and select a problem from the menu.

7. Enter details for your problem, then tap Submit.

You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week with whether your request for a refund is approved.