Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am not receiving emails. IPhone 6. Since Tuesday. And my…

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving emails

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since Tuesday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

And my batterie is going to fast and it looks like some apps are constantly updating

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Smartphones
10/1/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Who is your email provider ?